Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pumpkin Seed Oil- Natural DHT Blocker

Pumpkins and other squashes are native to North and Central America, but are now cultivated around the world. The seeds are primarily used in herbal medicine. The yellow blossoms of pumpkins are also used as a health remedy in some native traditions. The viscous oil extracted from pumpkin appears green in thin a layer and red in a thick layer. Pumpkin seed oil is believed to be a natural DHT blocker. The potency of this herbal remedy is still under scientific investigation. At present, no clinical study exists regarding its potency to block DHT or its effectiveness in treating baldness.

Pumpkin seed ingredients

Pumpkin seed oil is rich in iron, zinc essential fatty acids, amino acids, phytosterols, minerals and vitamins. Other constituents include delta-7-sterine, mucilaginous carbohydrates and minerals. Additionally, pumpkin seeds reportedly contain significant amounts of L-tryptophan.

Pumpkin seed dosage

Patients with BPH have used 160 mg of seed oil extracts standardized for fatty acid content, 3 times per day with meals. Between 5 – 10 grams of pumpkin seeds per day are recommended for kidney stone prevention. As a treatment for parasites, 200–400 grams can be ground down and taken with milk and honey, followed by castor oil two hours later. This treatment, however, should not be attempted without medical supervision.

Side effects of pumpkin oil

No significant side effects have been reported in taking pumpkin seeds, other than an occasional upset stomach. There is no reason to believe pumpkin seeds should be avoided during pregnancy or breast-feeding as they are commonly consumed as a food during these times without any indication of harm. To our knowledge, no significant drug interactions with pumpkin have been reported.

Health benefits of pumpkin

Use of pumpkin seeds for the treatment of intestinal infections led the United States Pharmacopoeia to list them as an official medicine for parasite elimination up until 1936. Native Americans also commonly used pumpkin seeds to treat a variety of kidney problems. Indeed, two clinical studies in Thailand have reported that eating pumpkin seeds as a snack can help prevent the most common type of kidney stone. Animal studies have shown that pumpkin seed extracts can improve the function of the bladder and urethra.Pumpkin seed oil is most commonly used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Some studies have also found pumpkin seeds can regulate cholesterol levels. Pumpkin seed oil, when used in combination with saw palmetto, has been found in two clinical trials to diminish the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).In herbal medicine pumpkin seeds can be used to treat urinary tract problems and gastritis, and to remove tapeworms and roundworms from the intestines. Curcurbitin is a compound in pumpkin seeds that has exhibited anti-parasitic activity in in-vitro studies. Clinical trials carried out in China and Russia have shown pumpkin seeds to be useful in treating tapeworm infestations. Pumpkin seed oil is commonly prescribed in German folk medicine as a remedy for parasitic infestations of the intestinal tract.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete